- Create original campaigns and community engagement initiatives for the Frost & Sullivan audience.
- Create and manage the online voice of an organization to create a strong brand identity. Ability to moderate online conversations with our community.
- Respond and interact with existing followers as well as use communication methods to increase followers to social media accounts.
- Planning and implementing social media strategies to further our brand recognition.
- Researching to keep up-to-date knowledge of the industry and competitors.
- Providing insights to our Corporate Communications & Marketing team about industry, competitors, and relevant topics found online.
- Bachelor’s degree in public relations, marketing, journalism, or other communications fields.
- Bilingual in Spanish and English required.
- 3 years of proven experience as a Community Manager or similar role with demonstrated successes. Prior experience in B2B Marketing desired.
- Experience working with popular social media platforms: Linkedin, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Youtube.
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and presentation skills.
- Hands-on experience with social media platforms and digital marketing campaigns
- Strong affinity to statistics and analytical skills: Experience with social media management tools (Hootsuite, Semrush, Hubspot) and website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics.
- Knowledge of marketing trends and techniques.
- Working knowledge of MS Office.
- Annual base salary plus variable compensation plan.
- Monday-Friday 9am-6pm (flexible work schedule options available).
- Healthy Snacks.
- Healthcare Insurance OSDE 210.
- Discounts & Benefits platform.
- Meal Vouchers.
Why Frost & Sullivan is important to your career enhancement:
- Learn to leverages visionary innovation to address the global challenges of collapse, disruption, and transformation
- Enhance your skills to discover growth opportunities and be part of a team, that for more than 50 years, has been developing high impact growth strategies for emerging business and for the global 1000
- You will be part of a winning, global team that fosters team work and an Olympic spirit while enhancing your communication and people skills
- Encouragement to develop your intellectual curiosity and will be provided the ability to collaborate across all levels of the company across the globe
- Have a definitive career trajectory with numerous growth opportunities and career paths available to you
- Be part of a “best in class” global team that strives for excellence in work and social engagements
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related transformational growth opportunities that will make or break today’s market participants. For more than 50 years, we have developed growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Our “Growth Partnership” supports clients by addressing these opportunities and constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Please, send your CV in English, otherwise your application will not be considered
Due to continuing company success, Frost & Sullivan is looking for a Community Manager to be our online voice to the world. You should be a ‘people person’ with great customer service skills and the ability to moderate online conversations with our community.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have a deep passion for social media, stay abreast of new developments and opportunities in the industry, and be a strategic thinker.
Do you enjoy engaging in meaningful conversations? Love doing research and keeping on top of news and trends? We’re looking for someone like you!
Today, more than ever before, companies must innovate, not only to survive, but thrive in the future. Frost & Sullivan has spent 60 years guiding our clients toward transformational growth strategies by focusing on innovation opportunities driven by disruptive technologies, mega trends, emerging markets and new business models. This is your opportunity to be part of a revolutionary global team that truly inspires positive global changes.
Learn more about Frost & Sullivan: http://tinyurl.com/Frost-Sullivan-overview