- Set and Implement Social Media schedule for Disney+ & Star+ “Desde Adentro”, working together with creative writer and digital producer, aligned with the marketing strategy.
- Ensure the requests & interaction with the design team are done in a promptly manner, respecting workflows and time frames.
- Monitor and report on feedback in social media for Disney+ & Star+ “Desde Adentro”.
Basic Qualifications :
- At least 2 years of Community Management experience.
- Degree or advanced student in Communication, Public Relations, Journalism or Digital Marketing.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Creative thinking.
- In depth knowledge of the social media platforms and their respective audiences.
- Superior time management.
- Multitasking skills but yet attentive to detail.
- Good technical understanding and ability to pick up new tools quickly.
- Self-motivated & team player.
Additional Information :
At Disney, we believe it takes great people to create the memorable experiences, products and services our consumers know and love. We are a team of storytellers and hire under equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, disability and gender identity. We foster a corporate culture of belonging and inclusiveness, which empowers our staff and company to thrive. At Disney, everyone has the opportunity to speak up and participate, grow and share ideas.
“You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.” Walt Disney