Our Community team is an integral part of our business with the mission to enable our members to create their life’s work.
As a Community Manager, you will be required to report to buildings you manage each day and will be the owner of the Member experience in each building in your portfolio, generally 2-4. You will also be responsible for ensuring we are meeting our member’s needs and our WeWork global standards and targets on member experience satisfaction.
In This Role, You’ll
Membership Engagement & Retention:
- Assume ownership and manage the relationship with key accounts within the multiple buildings you oversee.
- Ensure all accounts within your buildings have an assigned point of contact.
- Meet with members to resolve issues, process member terminations, and other issues of complexity.
- Serve as a point of escalation and be a final decision maker on WeWork policies and
procedures to members.
- Monitor the Medallia escalation process to ensure alerts are being properly addressed.
- Be accountable for member retention, Net Promoter Scores, and overall member
- Review Net Promoter Scores and member satisfaction results regularly and implement
building-specific plans to improve KPIs.
- Lead building site tours for VIPs as needed.
- Communicate and drive the success of business updates, process changes, company initiatives, and goals to the team.
Building Operations And Management
- Ensure quality and upkeep expectations are being adhered to and SLAs for member submitted requests are being met.
- Hold the team accountable for general operational policies and standards.
- Engage with Landlords in conjunction with the Asset Director and Real Estate to handle
any building-related escalations.
- Escalate reoccurring issues as it relates to 3rd party vendors to appropriate teams for
- Be accountable for building-level Opex in partnership with the Building Operations team.
- Oversee and lead teams within your buildings to execute on their objectives as an individual and a team to reach business & member goals.
- Ensure teams have been trained thoroughly during the onboarding process and have the tools necessary to succeed in their respective roles.
- Ensure your time is split appropriately between your buildings to make sure teams feel supported in their day-to-day activities.
- Support direct reports in the creation of a development plan, through ongoing tailored coaching and by meeting with them weekly in a one-on-one setting to deliver feedback.
- Support individuals to pursue meaningful growth opportunities, within the role and through promotion. Recognize positive performance as appropriate.
- Track performance of direct reports regularly and conduct performance management reviews in sync with WeWork’s People Calendar.
Budget Setting & Expense Tracking
- Provide input to and set monthly, quarterly and yearly budgets Review monthly building budget and result comprehensively for optimization.
Life at WeWork
Just as we empower our community, we believe in empowering our team to create their own life’s work. We move fast and challenge each other, but we always make sure we look out for one another. Our culture and values are what make working here rewarding.