- Concept unique and creative social media strategies.
- Create and post content, and respond to comments or questions in English.
- Ensure our clients’ visual branding guidelines and content are consistent across all platforms.
- Focus on growth and engagement across all platforms.
- Work with cross-functional teams to execute campaign strategies and ensure cohesive messaging across all platforms.
- Work with our graphic designers on creating the visual assets for the content to be published.
- Since the content you will develop and all interaction with your team members and clients will be in English, you must be proficient in that language: C1-C2 levels only. If you can’t have a fluent conversation in English, please disregard this offer.
- Student or graduate of careers related to Marketing or communications, with at least two years of experience in social media.
- A passionate out-of-the-box thinker with an eye for style.
- Ability to multitask in a high-paced work environment, and high attention to detail.
- Self-motivated and will thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment that requires an ability to learn and adapt quickly.
- Ability to work remotely, from home, with no distractions.
- Experience with management platforms like Sprout Social, Hootsuite, or Buffer.
- Knowledge of the Facebook Business Suite, Linkedin ads, (Google Ads is a plus), etc.
If you believe you’re the right person for this job, please apply, we want to meet you!
About Disartmedia: With more than 25 years in the Digital Marketing business, Disartmedia is a full-service branding and digital agency with two brands: runs two brands: DM Agency and Foodie, The Restaurants Agency.
With a remote team in different countries, Disartmedia thru its two branches specializes in growing brands and companies in different industries: Service, Entertainment, Retail, and the Food & Beverage and Hospitality niches. Learn more about Disartmedia, by stopping by our websites at www.disartmedia.com and www.foodie.agency