Develop and implement programs for internal and external communications within the assigned area of responsibility, in line with global business strategy, Corporate Communications strategy, corporate identity and brand positioning.TasksMain duties:
- Assistance and administrative work
- Assist Country Communications Manager, manage purchases, suppliers, payments, bidding and other administrative tasks.
- Execute initiatives with government, industrial chambers, NGO and other entities.
- Execute sponsorships and other CSR initiatives.
- Coordinate visits to the plant and offices.
- Content development: research, gather information and write press releases, newsletters, reports, statistics and social media metrics.
- Give tactical support to different departments of the company in events such as fairs, conventions and seminars. Organize internal and external events of the Communications department.
- Manage the social and the internal communications media.
RequirementsCandidate must hold a bachelor degree on Communications Science, Public Relations, Journalism or Political Sciences,Its desiredable to have, among others, 2-5 years of experience in a PR agency.Excellent writing and reading of English language is a must.Additional InformationWe are oriented to hard working professionals with strong spirit of service, proactivity, autonomy, ability to work under pressure and results oriented. At the same time, candidate should have solid academic and analytical skills to best perform research and content development.ABB (ABBN: SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader in electrification products, robotics and motion, industrial automation and power grids, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing more than a 125-year history of innovation, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization and driving the Energy and Fourth Industrial Revolutions. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 132,000 employees www.abb.com