Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
Responsible for external and internal communications , management of business media and crisis management as well as ensuring positive branding of ABB in the country. Working with country business leaders, devise and activate communications plan that positions ABB and actively contributes to the business strategy for profitable growth. Distribute global PR messages locally.
Plan, support, prepare and manage responses to positive and negative inquiries from external sources – including crisis and issue-related media and social media escalations and responses.
This position reports to
Country Holding Officer
- Serve on the country crisis task force. Ensure all internal issues and crises are handled with minimum negative impact to the organization and the ABB brand.
- Responsible for internal communications duties, including mandatory employee communications and oversight of GDPR compliance for local communications.
- Manage cascading of selective ABB Corporate content in alignment with other functions including legal and integrity, HSE, HR and security.
- Management and governance, including translations as needed, of country internal communication channels.
- Digital communications and social media – Management and governance, including translations as needed, of country social channels and websites.
- Safeguard brand identity, corporate design and regulatory compliance in all communications, both internally and externally.
- Manage and apply rigorous control to the country communications budget, ensure transparency and maximize effectiveness and efficiency.
- Responsible for developing the branding communication strategy and maintaining the positive image of the Company, brand and value proposition in the mind of the customer.
- Ensures relevant marketing communication strategy and plans align with global marketing, corporate, and country communications strategies and guidelines.
- Responsible for selecting relevant marketing communications tools, adapting, translating and implementing as required to support sales initiatives and achieve the Company’s objectives in the local business.
- Ensures sound communication across multiple and appropriate trade media in line with the ABB communication strategy to extend the Company‘s visibility.
- Ensures global targets and metrics for marketing communications initiatives are properly implemented and develops additional local measures as required.
- Maintains and encourages a positive and integrated network in internal and external communication communities to promote knowledge of current practices and innovation.
- Developing of activities with key stakeholders
- Bachelor´s Degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Communication or related.
- 10 years of experience in Brand Employment, Communication Management or Public Relations in a matrix style organization and in a management role.
- Knowledge and experience of all aspects of internal and external communications mix.
- Willingness to participate in press events and engagement activities.
- Strong Business Partnering and communication skills, with experience of managing internal and external relationships with senior stakeholders.
- Knowledge of MS Office.
- Availability to travel locally and abroad.
- Advanced level of English.
More about us
For this position ABB performs pre-employment screening in alignment with local legislation before extending an offer. By applying to this open role you agree with this process, and specific consent from you for the pre-employment screening will be addressed during the recruitment process. Please be assured that only business-related topics will be part of the pre-employment screening.
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
Work model: on site