Essential minimum qualifications and professional experience required:
– Completion of Secondary Education with on going or completed post-secondary training
in Communications, Audio Visual Arts, Journalism, Social Science or related field.
– Excellent drafting skills.
– Experience relevant to the functions report, news clipping.
– Excellent communication and computer skills.
– Language: Advanced English knowledge
– Nationality: Argentinian or Temporary or Permanent Labour VISA with residence in
Submission of Applications:
✓ Candidates shall submit their application via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly indicate: “IC PI/Communication Assistant“ in the subject line when applying by email
including the following documents in PDF format:
o Letter of Interest
o Complete Curriculum Vitae
o Copy of relevant academic certificates
o Updated United Nations Personal History Form (PHF) duly sign and its
supplementary pages (if applicable). Download by clicking on the following link:
http://www.unhcr.org/recruit/p11new.doc & https://www.unhcr.org/recruit/unhcrphf-sup.docm
• Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
• Only those candidates that are short-listed for interviews and tests will be contacted.