We are looking for a Brand Marketing Intern to join the Digital team of HBO Max in Buenos Aires, Argentina to collaborate in the creation and execution of 360 marketing strategies for the launch of new series, local original productions, movies, and brand campaigns within the Southern Cone region.
This role will help craft strategic campaign development and end-to-end campaign follow up of some of the brand’s biggest initiatives, such as content marketing campaigns that align with both show-specific branding as well as driving engagement with new and existing fans. This Intern role will support the managing team elaborate country specific strategies and work side by side with various internal teams to develop initiatives that meet and fulfill the brand needs of our audience to build consideration, awareness and brand love
- Support the Brand Marketing team in the creation of innovative and locally relevant strategies to promote new shows and movies.
- Collaborate in the execution of consumer facing activations including Media Buy plans, Local Events and Digital tactics.
- Campaigns assets coordination and follow up: liaison between the Creative Services team and the Media Agency to ensure proper delivery of campaign assets.
- Competitive report tracking. Responsible for comprehensive and timely analysis of Market trends and competitors strategies.
- Control, follow up and creation of PO’s, new vendors, and payments.
- Creation of assets requests for cross owned linear channels.
- Has less than two years to graduate from Communication or Advertising careers.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google Suites.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Familiarity with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and Premiere Pro software.
- A genuine, enthusiastic and passionate fan of pop culture, new trends and HBO MAX.
- Interested in audience behaviors and marketing trends.
- Ability to work collaboratively across the organization with employees at all levels.
- Operate with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Able to manage multiple projects at a fast pace.
- Outstanding communication skills
- Exclusive WarnerBros Discovery screenings
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- Access to in-house learning and development resources
- Part of the WarnerBros Discovery family of powerhouse brands
HBO Max is the future of entertainment and storytelling. WarnerBros Discovery’s new streaming entertainment offering, HBO Max is the culmination of some of the most innovative new technology and greatest creative talent in the industry. Anchored by the entire HBO service, arguably the greatest brand in television, HBO Max also features fan favorites from the WarnerBros Discovery library including Warner Bros., New Line, DC, CNN, TNT, TBS, truTV, Turner Classic Movies, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Crunchyroll, Rooster Teeth, Looney Tunes, and more. HBO Max will also be home to key third-party library acquisitions, such as Friends, South Park and Doctor Who, and more than 50 exclusive Originals in its first year, from the likes of groundbreaking creative talent such as J.J. Abrams, Ridley Scott, Jordan Peele, Steven Soderbergh, Michael Mann, Mindy Kaling, Reese Witherspoon, Anna Kendrick, Greg Berlanti, Melissa McCarthy, Robert Zemeckis, Ellen DeGeneres, and other visionaries. Join us. Shape your story here.