- Support the control of the content supply chain.
- Collaborate with tracking projects, issues, tickets and general support tasks with the goal of a timely deploy of content on the platform.
- Support Global Content Operations and Media Operations connecting media production teams, productions and coordinating with gathering all assets required to push the workflow.
Basic Qualifications :
- Entry level position ideally some experience and keen interest on Media companies, production houses, or streaming services.
- Ability to communicate in english effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Strong attention to detail and love for order and predictability.
- Global mindset, sensitive to other cultures, territory-specific needs and varying communication styles.
- Ability to build relationships and communicate with global contacts.
- Meticulous attention to detail and commitment to accuracy, strive to enforce deadlines and workflows.
- Proactive mindset that allows for self-sufficiency when it comes to finding solutions or learning new skills.
- Strong emotional intelligence and collaborative spirit.
- Ability to adapt quickly to new technology and constantly evolving organizations, and to thrive in an extremely fast-paced and high-pressure working environment.
- Proficiency with Excel, PowerPoint, Google Docs, and other relevant software tools. Ability to quickly and proactively learn or adapt to new tools as needed.
- Some understanding of streaming platforms.
- Understanding of what it means to work in a fast-paced digital environment.
- Keen understanding of what it means to work in a fast-paced digital environment.