- Research topics and gather statistical data
- Develop outlines for blog articles (taking SEO into account)
- Write blog articles centered around topics such as the future of work, remote work, globalization, startups, software development, and tech
- Publish articles on our blog
In order to be successful, the ideal candidate needs a combination of required skills which includes:
- Advanced English (read/written)
- Intermediate to advanced English (spoken)
- Experience or demonstrable abilities in journalism or research-based writing
- Some understanding of SEO but expertise is not required
We prefer applicants who have had experience working at a startup, or that want to be involved in a startup environment even if they don’t have previous experience in one.
TECLA is a premium hiring platform connecting the world’s best startups with the best tech professionals in Latin America. The world is becoming more and more connected and we believe job opportunities will become increasingly remote and international. Our mission is to empower both talented tech professionals and employers. We empower candidates in our network through better job opportunities and resources to grow their careers, and we empower firms by introducing them to senior technical talent.
The people that make up our core team are entrepreneurial professionals from all over the Americas. By joining TECLA, you will get a chance to join a diverse, fully remote, team. We have team members in the U.S., Mexico, Brazil, Costa Rica, Argentina, Ecuador, Chile, Peru, Venezuela, and Colombia.