- Research, author, edit, incorporate feedback and proofread outgoing regular reporting in English (on Argentina’s macro-level political and business climate, Argentina’s mining sector and provincial-level political analyses).
- Oversee timelines for regular reporting to ensure timely delivery.
- Monitor provincial, national and regional-level political developments, especially pertaining to Argentina’s mining sector, and when appropriate, produce timely, reactive analyses to quickly alert clients
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of events and political issues in general, and in particular as they affect Argentina’s political, economic and regulatory environment and mining sector.
- Client management: act as key contact for clients.
- Provide administrative and logistical support, including preparation of presentations, documents, and event coordination.
- Undertake research in English and Spanish and support the Political Risk team with projects, as needed.
- Holder of a relevant university degree (such as international relations, politics, economics, journalism, public policy, etc.)
- Curiosity and willingness to learn about Argentina’s political environment and mining sector
- Ability to work independently and in teams
- Flexibility and ability to balance multiple work assignments
- Attention to detail and the ability to follow each task through to completion
- Proven research, writing and analytical abilities
- Advanced Spanish (reading)
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Strong understand of basic political processes
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Creativity and strategic thinking
Candidates interested in the position should provide their CV (two pages maximum) together with a one-page letter of introduction to email@example.com.
About Cefeidas Group
Location: Belgrano, Buenos Aires
Cefeidas Group is an international advisory firm that helps its clients advance their objectives in Latin America. We provide professional services in political and regulatory risk and strategic affairs, business intelligence and research, corporate governance and compliance, and ESG and sustainability.
Cefeidas Group is seeking a highly-motivated native English speaker to join our dynamic Political and Regulatory Risks team full-time as an analyst. In this challenging entry-level position, the successful candidate will be responsible for monitoring, researching and analyzing developments in the political, regulatory and economic spheres in Argentina in order to support the team’s objectives. You will assist with the preparation of deliverables for clients, with a focus on the mining sector, and support other projects as required. Please note that all applicants must have an advanced level of Spanish.